The Big Orange Building. 328 Edsa Caloocan City
TERMINAL PAPER MECHANICS
1. For the proposal and final oral stages, the researcher may use short, white bond paper. 2. The template is used for the final paper. (See Appendix B). 3. No colored or textured bond paper should be used.
1. Blank ink is required for the text. No colored printout is allowed. Graphs and figures should also use varying shades of black. This so because color distinction may not appear definite once the paper is photocopied. 2. The printout must be clear, intelligible, and neat.
1. No unnecessary illustrations are allowed.
2. If consequential, all illustrations and photos should be properly labeled so that readers can understand them without having to rely entirely on the picture. 3. Chapter separator pages are unnecessary.
1. The required font is Arial. The required font size throughout the paper is 12. Smaller fonts are allowed for charts and graphs. 2. Chapter titles, major and minor headings, paragraph heading, and table and figure titles are all typed using font size 12. 3. Chapter titles must be in all capital letter formats (AAAA) while major and minor headings, paragraph heading, table and figure titles must be in a title format (Aaaa). 4. Page numbers should also be reformatted in Arial in font size 12.
MARGINS AND SPACING
1. For the proposal and final defense papers using plain, short white bond paper, the margins are as follows: Top:1.00
2. For the final paper printed on the paper template, the margins are as follows: Top: 1.70
3. Indentation for paragraphs, reference entries, table of content entries, etc. should be consistent throughout the paper....