Personal and Motivational Factors
1. Please tell me about yourself. How would you describe yourself? 2. Who or what had the greatest influence on your life?
3. What are some of the greatest personal challenges you have faced during your lifetime? 4. How would you handle rejection?
5. What motivates you to put forward your greatest effort? Skills and Abilities
1. What skills and abilities do you possess that will help make you successful in today's job market? 2. Why should our organization hire you?
3. For you, what are some of the pros and cons of working on a team project? 4. What kind of relationship should exist between a supervisor and those reporting to him or her? 5. Who was the most difficult person you have ever dealt with, and how did you respond? 6. How did your organize you time in school/work/play?
7. What are your major strengths and weaknesses?
8. In what organizational structure do you function best? 9. Please tell me about your communication skills (or, problem solving skills, leadership style). 10. What do you see as your greatest challenge when starting a new career? 11. If you could create the perfect job for yourself, what would you be doing? Knowledge of the Organization
1. Why did you select XYZ company? What are your expectations of the XYZ company? 2. What attracts you to this industry?
3. What do you know about our company? What do you want our training programs over others? 4. In what ways do you think you can make a contribution to our company? Career Goals and Objectives
1. What are your short-range and long-range goals and objectives? How are you preparing to achieve them? 2. What are your goals and aspirations for the next three years? Five years? 3. Why do you think you would be good at this profession? Work Experiences
1. What prior work experiences have you had?
2. What were your accomplishments? What were your most significant achievements?...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document