SUMMER TRAINING REPORT
Prepared by :- Devesh Kumar, 303956 (3rd year)
* Introduction of training
* Company Profile
* Products of BENTEX
* Quality Policy and processes of BENTEX
* Electricity meter
* Direct current (DC)
* Alternating current (AC)
* Unit of measurement
* Others Unit of measurement
* Types of meters
1. Electromechanical meters
2. Electronic meters
* Solid - state design
* Multiple tariff (variable rate) meters
* Domestic usage
* United kingdom
* Commercial usage
* Appliance energy meters
* In - home energy use display
* Smart meters
* Prepayment meters
* Time of day metering
* Power export metering
* Customer drop and metering equation
* Tempering and security
* Self evaluation
I am very thankful to Mr. A.K. shrivastava (GM/ SPD) for providing Me the opportunity to undergo the practical training in the Systems Production Division (SPD) of SKN Bentex Limited under the
Supervision of Mr. S.C. Gupta (CM). They all guided me from
time to time and gave me dynamic ideas and suggestions by
which I am able to complete my training successfully.
I also want to thank all the visible and non-visible hands, which helped me to complete the practical training with great success.
Introduction of training
Training is a process of learning. Training is an organized procedure during which people learn knowledge and skill for the definite purpose.
It is a short-term process utilizing a systematic and organized procedure in which non-managerial personnel learn technical knowledge and skills for adefinite purpose. It refers to instruction in technical and mechanical operations like operation of a machine. It is for a short duration and for a specific job related purpose.
Training is very difficult from education. Training is vocational where as education is general. Training is job-oriented whereas education is person-oriented. However, it is difficult in practice to differentiate between education and training because in many cases both of them occur simultaneously. The two are complementary and both involve development of talent and human potential.
Generally, every level needs training. Training is not something that is done once to new employees; it needs to be done continuously.
Importance of training
• Training leads to higher productivity.
• It leads to better quality of work.
• It leads to cost reduction.
• It leads to high motivation and morale of employees.
• The organizational climate gets improved.
• It leads to self-satisfaction of the employees.
• Supervision gets reduced.
• It leads to good cordial relation between employer and employee.
• It leads to development of new skills in the employees.
Scope of summer training
This summer training programs are designed for the students to master their technical skills. this summer training should include the following objectives-
* Correlate courses of study with the way industry or potential work place operates its business or work using technology.
* work on implementing what has been learned in school or college.
The engineering and professional courses including MCA, B.E., B.TECH, BCA amongst other have undergraduates needing internship in fields of computer science, electrical and electronics, mechanical, civil, bio informatics, etc. The students for professional programs are required as a part of courses to undergo a few weeks the individual's tastes by improving their experience and making them reach a good enough company or workplace just in time.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document