What is my current state?
1. All of my life I have been very efficient. In the jobs that I have held over the past 10 years, I have been able to pick up on things very quickly and get the job done as fast as I possibly can. I do not like to waste time, I prefer to get things done and if I have time at the end I can relax. 2. I work well in small groups of people. I am a people person, and I enjoy working with others. I have always been in smaller offices that allow people to build strong friendships and great working relationships. I strive to make people feel very comfortable around me. Weaknesses
1. I lack confidence. I have some issues with nervousness and anxiety when speaking in front of groups of individuals. I have some self esteem issues that I have been dealing with since childhood and I feel that I let it affect my performance in a negative way. I let my emotions get the best of me sometimes. 2. I am impatient. If I do not see results in a short amount of time, I tend to get discouraged. I work really fast on things, so it takes some getting used to others that time their time to go through things thoroughly. 3. Sometimes I find it hard to remain focused on school tasks when I am stressed out about something to do in my personal life. I have let this fact affect my school work this semester. Feedback
1. My team members said that I did not pay attention in class some of the time. 2. They also mentioned that I am not a very good listener.
3. It was said that I do not encourage other team members to actively participate in class activities. Focus Area Priority
1. Confidence and self esteem.
2. Gaining knowledge.
3. Communication skills.
What is my desired state?
1. To gain the knowledge and experience necessary to complete tasks for this class, and retain the information that is provided from this class. 2. I want to be able to keep my personal life separate from my business life....