* Conflict Resolution
* Expectations in Marriage
* Personality Points
* Sexual Expectations
* Children and Parenting
* Roles in Marriage
* Leisure Activities
Premarital counseling questions in communication
* When a problem arises, how does my partner communicate? * I could use more or less talking from my partner and how specifically? * How is my partner a good listener or not?
Premarital counseling questions in conflict resolution
* How does your partner settle an argument?
* Do you feel understood when you have an argument with your partner? * When you think about your conflict, how often does it seem like nothing ever gets resolved?
Premarital counseling questions in marital expectations
* Is this person the only one with whom you could be happy and what happens if he/she passes away? * Is your partner responsible for your happiness and, if he/she is, how will he/she do that? * What, if anything, needs to change in your partner and what will happen if he/she cannot change?
Premarital counseling questions in personality issues
* What kind of temper/mood does your partner have and can you live with it? * Are there some habits that you partner has that you don’t like? * What are some things that your partner does that embarrass you and what will happen if they do not change?
Premarital counseling questions in finances
* How exactly have you discussed your financial situation? * Does my partner have some debt that concerns me?
* Who will make the decisions and what decisions will be made after marriage?
Premarital counseling questions in sexual expectations
* Are you comfortable talking about sexuality with your partner? * Do you feel like your partner...