PESTLE ANALYSIS ODEON & UIC CINEMA
Odeon & UIC Cinema operate in UK and major European countries 236 cinema and 2179 screens as of December 2012 The PESTLE Analysis below is mainly for the UK arm of the business Political
* Government review of Film Policy was release Jan 2012 is positive news for the film industry, * Plans to bring film education to all schools and raise interest in the cinema world Economic
* Interests rates remain low which should allow for investment in development of new projects * Revenue growth held back due to lower advertising revenues Social cultural
* A trip to the cinema is still an affordable form of entertainment. * It caters for all ages and offers varied genre
* Average age range of highest % of cinema goers is the 24-34 year age * Many of the new developments in the Odeon experience surround the introduction of better food and drink offering collaborating with Costa Coffee, Croma gourmet pizza bar … Technological
* Innovation in film quality and special effects is keeping the cinema experience current * Social media utilised for...