9:30am-10:00am Breakfast Class 10:00am-12:00noon
• Breakfast will be provided for each day of class.
• Follow-up accountability & support calls will be placed each Monday to participants during each cohort.
• Peer mentorship will provide guidance to several participants make weekly call, services to begin April 24(cohort#1) July 17(cohort#2) September 18(cohort#3) Mentors are: Wanda Thomas (2011cohort#3) Jill Riendeau(2011cohort #1) Lanette Jimerson(2011cohort#3)Barbara Wood (2011cohort#1) Shelia Haynes(2011cohort#2)
• Following the close of each cohort call once a week post completion, then monthly thereafter for a year from the graduation date.
• Follow-up calls strongly encourage clients who are working to join the PWG for retention supports.
• Follow-up calls for those who have not yet obtained employment will be geared towards re-engagement in Career Development Center Services.
• Co-Facilitator Lana Pressley, CEO/HR/ADM, Suffolk
Dates Week Day Speaker Topic
April 10 1 Tuesday Rose Hinton Introduction Orientation/Organizing Your Job Search
April 17 2 Tuesday Michael Eason, Nordstrom Best Face (Physical and Verbal
April 24 3 Tuesday Debra Dandridge Transferable Skills
May 1 4 Tuesday Marilyn Carter
TCC ADMISSION Resume Enhancement & Cover Letters That Get Results
May 8 5 Tuesday Rose Hinton Identifying Employment Objectives
May 15 6 Tuesday J. Morgan Rodriguez, HR Manager Everything You Need To Know About The Interview
May 22 7 Tuesday Charles Stanley, John E. Wood Realty City of Norfolk Building An Effective Network [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2012, 03). Network Coordinator. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 03, 2012, from http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Network-Coordinator-952879.html
"Network Coordinator" StudyMode.com. 03 2012. 03 2012 <http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Network-Coordinator-952879.html>.
"Network Coordinator." StudyMode.com. 03, 2012. Accessed 03, 2012. http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Network-Coordinator-952879.html.