* An AutoCAD based parametric modeling, analysis, design and drawing system for structural engineers. Includes program description with downloadable videos. Offers online ordering and technical support. 2. Archon Engineering
* Makers of civil and mechanical engineering software, specializing in finite element analysis tools 3. ASCAD
* Software for civil engineers and land-surveyors that automates the implementation production rules for laying out civil engineering drawings. From CADCOM. 4. CAiCE Software Corporation
* Makers of civil software automation tools for survey, civil design, construction and drainage engineers 5. Carlson Software
* Makers of several AutoCAD- and IntelliCAD-compatible surveying, civil engineering, hydrology/sewer, mining, and GIS applications, including Carlson Survey, Carlson Civil, Carlson Hydrology, Carlson Mining, and Carlson GIS 6. DTWARE Engineering Software
* Software for column and continuous beam analysis.
7. Eagle point Software
* Architectural, civil and construction software, including AutoCAD add-ons 8. ELPLA
* To analyze and design slab foundations and to determine contact pressures, settlements, moments and shear forces of slab foundations by the method of finite elements. 9. Contrusoft
* Offers the programs : Xsteel, a 3D modeling system for steel structures; Powerframe, for analyzing structures in steel, concrete and timber and Powerplate, to analyze plates with using the finite element method (FEM). Description of programmes and services offered. Examples of structures developed with these programmes. 10. 3D Nature’s world Construction Set
* Photorealistic 3D terrain visualization for cartography, architecture, civil engineering, golf, forestry and land planning. 11. ARTS Hydraulic Design Software
* A graphical hydraulic design package covering waterhammer, water/wastewater treatment design, open channel...