2.2 FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
2.2.1. ADMINISTRATOR – has the over-all rights and privileges to create, edit and delete
functions of the system.
- Administrator will login with his username and password. Username is
fixed, only the password can be changed.
– After every transaction made the administrator can logout from the
18.104.22.168 VIEW PRODUCT
– Administrator can view products to check for availability.
22.214.171.124 ADD PRODUCT
– Administrator can add a new product.
126.96.36.199 UPDATE PRODUCT
– Administrator can update an existing product.
188.8.131.52 ADD INGREDIENT
– Administrator can add a new ingredient.
184.108.40.206 UPDATE INGREDIENT
– Administrator can update according to their availability.
220.127.116.11 CUSTOMIZE CAKE
– Administrator can create his own designs of the cake.
18.104.22.168 VIEW ORDER
– Administrator can view orders made by every registered user.
22.214.171.124 CANCEL ORDER
– Administrator can cancel orders.
126.96.36.199 CONFIRM ORDER
- Administrator can confirm every transaction made by the users.
188.8.131.52 VIEW ACCOUNT
– Administrator can view accounts of every user.
184.108.40.206 DELETE ACCOUNT
– Administrator can delete accounts of users.
2.2.2. USER – can select and view products that are available.
- Users will fill up a form in order for them to be a member of the site.
- Users will login with their username and password. Username is fixed,
only the password can be changed.
- After every transaction made the user can logout from the system
220.127.116.11 VIEW PRODUCT
- Users can view products and select products.
18.104.22.168 CUSTOMIZE CAKE
- Users can customize any cakes with their own preferences.
22.214.171.124 PLACE ORDER
– Users create an order after choosing a product or customizing a cake.
126.96.36.199 VIEW ORDER
Please join StudyMode to read the full document