1. Assume Jose and Emily is CPAs and members of the AICPA. What Ethical standards in the Code of Professional Conduct should guide them in dealing with the manager’s inability to support travel and entertainment expenses?
Cynthia Cooper, Real Hero pg.3
11 billion of fraudulent money and misallocations.
CEO fired - mismanagement
Accomplices - jail
Integrity: say things with conviction.
Does the end justify the mean pg.8
Trustworthiness pg. 8
Aristotle virtues pg.16
1. Golden rule: Don't do to others what you don't want other to do to you. Be fair. 4. Importance of having a role model in youth:
Role model to be a good example.
True; having a role model is very important.
5. Difference between having the right to do right and wrong: Moral decision, cause the lesser bad.
6. Should John Edwards and Tiger Woods Adulterer be forgiven for being adulterer: John used the peoples' money.
Tiger's problem was personal.
7. Use of steroids were banned in 1991 and were first tested to professional baseball player's in 2003. 8. Bribes and their reach.
9. Is ethics relative to situations: yes, situations change the ripple effect. 10. What is the relationship between honesty and truth telling. 11. Will you risk your life to help others? Depends on the risk. 12.
14. Cost benefit of tobacco usage:
15. justice and fairness is the same thing? yes it is..
2. Using Josephson’s Six Pillars of Character as a guide, evaluate the statements and behavior of the manager.
Response: According to the Josephson’s Six Pillars of Character “Responsibility” is the one that evaluate the statements and behavior of the manager.
3. (A). - Assume Jose and Emily report to Sharon, the manager of the school district audit. Should they inform Sharon of their concerns? Why or why not? Response: Jose and Emily should absolutely inform Sharon of their concerns. They are...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document