MONTHLY RENTAL AGREEMENT
THIS AGREEMENT, entered into this
by and between
hereinafter Lessor, and
WITNESSETH: That for and in consideration of the payment of the rents and the performance of the covenants contained on the part of Lessee, said Lessor foes hereby demise and let unto Lessee, and Lessee hires from the Lessor those premises described as:
for a tenancy from month-to-month commencing on the
and at a monthly rental of $
) per month, payable monthly in advance on the
day of each and every month, on the following TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. OCCUPANTS. The said premises shall be occupied by no more than
2. PETS. No pets shall be brought on the premises without the prior written consent of the Lessor.
3. ORDINANCES AND STATUTES. Lessee shall comply with all the statutes, ordinances and requirements of all the municipal, state and federal authorities now in force, or which may hereafter be in force, pertaining to the use of the premises.
4. REPAIRS OR ALTERATIONS. Lessee shall be responsible for damages caused by his negligence and that of his family or invitees and guests. Lessee shall not paint, paper or otherwise redecorate or make alterations to the premises without the prior written consent of Lessor. All alterations, additions, or improvements made to the premises with the consent of Lessor shall become the property of the Lessor and shall remain upon and be surrendered with the premises. There will be no reimbursement for said alterations, additions, or improvements.
5. UPKEEP OF THE PREMISES. Lessee shall keep and maintain the premises in a clean and sanitary condition at all times, and upon the termination of the tenancy shall surrender the premises to Lessor in as good condition as when received, ordinary wear and damage by the elements expected.
6. ASSIGNMENT AND SUBLETTING....
Please join StudyMode to read the full document