* Introduction of metlife:
1. MetLife, Inc. is a leading global provider of insurance, annuities and employee benefit programs, serving 90 million customers.
2. Through its subsidiaries and affiliates, MetLife holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe and the Middle East. For more information
3. MetLife India Insurance Company Limited (MetLife) operates in India since 2001.
4. MetLife headquartered is in Bangalore and corporate office in Gurgaon
5. This is one of the fastest growing life insurance companies in the country.
6. It serves its customers by offering a range of innovative products to individuals and group customers through an Agency force of over 30,000 financial advisors, 4 Bank partners across retail and group business and Broker network.
7. MetLife has an Employee Benefits business with over 800 corporates.
* Partners of MetLife:
As metlife is an foreign company, it needs 74% Indian stakeholders
* Organizational structure of Metlife at branch level:-
Sales Training Operation
manager Dept. manager
1. There were many motivational thoughts charts in MetLife nashik branch to motivate the agents or advisors as getting customers is not so easy
2. Periodical Performance chart, target chart, board of employees designation were also there
3. HR manager tries to motivate employees by many activities like best performance award.
4. There were no as such departments. Main department was sales management.
5. Insurance agent can work part time also with there own jobs.
6. Insurance... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2013, 02). Met Life. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Met-Life-1396604.html
"Met Life" StudyMode.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Met-Life-1396604.html>.
- MLA 7
"Met Life." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Met-Life-1396604.html>.
"Met Life." StudyMode.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Met-Life-1396604.html.