a. 29 ,23 ,821
b. 15 ,37 ,710
2. A rectangular sheet of paper is 1212 cm long and 1023 cm wide. Find its perimeter.
3. Salil wants to put a picture in a frame. The picture is 735 cm wide. To fit in the frame the picture cannot be more than 7310 cm wide. How much the picture should be trimmed?
4. Find the perimeters of (i) ABE (ii) the rectangle BCDE in the figure below. Whose perimeter is greater?
5. In a class of 40 students 15 of the total number of students like to study English, 25 of the total number like to study mathematics and the remaining students like to study Science. c. How many students like to study English?
d. How many students like to study Mathematics?
e. What fraction of the total number of students, like to study Science?
6. Vidya and Pratap went for a picnic. Their mother gave them a water bag that contained 5 liters of water. Vidya consumed 25 of the water. Pratap consumed the remaining water. f. How much water did Vidya drink?
g. What fraction of the total quantity of water did Pratap drink?
7. Sushant reads 13 part of a book in 1 hour. How much part of the book will he read in 215 hours?
8. Saili plants 4 saplings, in a row, in her garden. The distance between two adjacent saplings is 34m. Find the distance between the first and the last sapling.
9. Lipika reads a book for 134 hours every day. She reads the entire book in 6 days. How many hours in all were required by her to read the book?
10. A car runs 16 km using 1 litre of petrol. How much distance will it cover using 234 litres of petrol?
11. Express as rupees using decimals :
h. 7 paise
i. 7 rupees 7 paise
j. 77 rupees 77 paise
k. 50 paise
12. (i) Express 5 cm in metre and kilometre (ii) Express 35 mm in cm, m and km.
13. Shyama bought 5 kg 300 g...