Information Systems I
26. You work for an auto manufacturer and distributor. How could you use information systems to achieve greater customer intimacy?
You could create a website that allows customers to built their car to their satisfaction. You could also implement a forum where customers could communicate with other customers about any questions or concerns they may have and also talk to support personnel. You could also create an automated system that reminds customers about scheduled maintenance routines and such.
31. What do you consider to be the primary ethical, social, and political issues regarding information system quality?
Privacy, Accuracy, Property & Accessibility.
32. How do you think our government should handle the political issue of Internet decency and access limitations?
In my opinion, the Internet is way too extensive to try and manage or regulate. There are always going to be ways to share copyright information and breach access limitations. The Internet has definitely gotten way out of hand when it comes to music videos, music, software, ect. I think they should just stop trying to limit the users because they will find one way or another to share new material.
33. What are the functions of management? Briefly Explain
Functions of management are to make decisions and to formulate actions plans to solve organizational problems. They also have to make sure the company is efficient.
34. What is the difference between a risk and an issue?
A risk is a future event that may have an impact on budget, scope, and schedule. An issue is a current problem that is not a risk because it has already...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document