1. Which method is used to assign weights to various features of a system?
a. Scoring model
2. The organizational activities working towards the adoption, management and routinization of a new information system are called?
3. Which of the following is not one of the activities of a systems analyst?
a. Formulation of capital budgeting models
4. Change management is a process that?
a. Should be addressed before a project is developed
5. The communications gap between users and systems designers is created by their differences in?
a. Backgrounds; interests; priorities; (all the above)
6. What of the following tools would you use to control risk factors in an information system project?
a. Internal integration tools; external integration tools; formal planning tools and formal control; (all the above)
7. Which type of tools help managers identify bottlenecks in project development?
a. formal planning and control tools
8. Which of the following best describes the business value of important decision making?
a. Business Intelligence
9. When there is no well-understood or agreed-on procedure for making a decision, it is said to be?
10. The type of decision that can be made by following a definite procedure is called?
11. Which type of decisions is calculating gross pay for hourly workers?
12. MIS typically produce?
a. Fixed, regularly scheduled reports based on data extracted from the organization's TPS.
13. An information system for a building company that tracks construction costs for various projects across the US would be categorized as a type of?
14. A pivot table is?
a. spreadsheet tool that displays two or more dimensions of data in a...