Instructions: Please place your name and the name of the class where indicated and place your answers where required. Once completed the Quiz should be uploaded to your Assignment Forum. Please make every effort not to change the formatting of this Quiz. Thank you.
Class _____IT/205 Management of Information Systems_
TRUE/FALSE. Write 'T' if the statement is true and 'F' if the statement is false
1) The dimensions of information systems are people, organizations, and information technology.1) ___T____
2) Decision-support systems help managers make decisions that are unique, rapidly changing, and not easily specified in advance. 2) ___T____
3) IT infrastructure technology is the set of physical devices required to operate the entire enterprise.3) ___F____
4) Two computers using TCP/IP can communicate even if they are based on different hardware and software platforms.4) ____T___
5) Enterprise systems are typically built around one or two major business workflows.5) ___F____
6) Software localization refers to the entire process of converting software to operate in a second language.6) __T_____
7) Implementing a Web interface for a database requires changes to the database itself.7) __F_____
8) An acceptable use policy defines the acceptable level of access to information assets for different users.8) __T_____
9) Executive support systems focus on using OLAP and data mining to analyze large pools of data in major corporate systems.9) ___F____
10) Failure to address properly the organizational changes surrounding the introduction of a new system can cause the demise of an otherwise good system.10) ___T___
11) A cookie is a small file containing information about you and your Web activities that is deposited on your hard disk by a Web site.11) ___T___
12) Spyware is...