General Purpose: To Inform
Specific Purpose: To inform the class about the culture, lifestyle and experiences that Hawaii has to offer.
Thesis: From that amazing weather to the friendly islanders, Hawaii is a great place to learn about and visit.
A. Attention Getter: I don’t know about you guys, but I know for me come late February the nasty Michigan winters have definitely gotten the best of me, this is also about the time I would love to run away to one of the beautiful Hawaiian islands.
B. Reason to Listen: Learning about others cultures will broaden ones horizon and knowledge; also being aware of what Hawaii has to offer may inspire you to take a trip there in the future.
C. Thesis Statement: From that amazing weather to the friendly islanders, Hawaii is a great place to learn about and visit.
D. Credibility Statement:
1. I have traveled to Hawaii three times now and have experience first hand all the things Hawaii has to offer to all visitors.
2. Ever since my last trip, I have become fascinated with the state and the Hawaiian culture, which has motivated me to do more research to gain more knowledge about the Hawaiian ways.
E. Preview of Main Points:
1. First, I will talk to you about some of the unique site seeing
2. Second, I will talk to you about the Hawaiian language.
3. Finally, I will preview some of the many activities and attractions offered to tourist that travel to Hawaii.
II. From the beautifully warm weather to the all the kind hearted people, Hawaii a wonderful place to research and visit.
A. Hawaii has several different unique site seeing places that Hawaii has to offer that several other states do not.
1. One of the longest standing monuments in Hawaii is the Aloha tower.
Cite This Essay
(2013, 03). Informative Outline. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 03, 2013, from http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Informative-Outline-1505691.html
"Informative Outline" StudyMode.com. 03 2013. 2013. 03 2013 <http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Informative-Outline-1505691.html>.
- MLA 7
"Informative Outline." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 03 2013. Web. 03 2013. <http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Informative-Outline-1505691.html>.
"Informative Outline." StudyMode.com. 03, 2013. Accessed 03, 2013. http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Informative-Outline-1505691.html.