Use the information above to create each of the following:
3. A total program budget for providing services for 1000 TRAINEES visits
2. A functional budget to calculate personnel costs per TRAINEE.
1. A line-item budget table showing the cost for personnel, including all salaries and benefits
3..TOTAL PROGRAM Budget Definitions
• Salaries and Wages: include full, part-time, and temporary employees. • Fringe benefits: include all Fringe benefits.
• Contract services: include outsourced services or workers, such as consultants • Equipment/Supplies: include office supplies, postage, copier supplies, telephone, fax, computer supplies, equipment repair and maintenance, laboratory consumables, etc. • Travel/Related Expenses: include air travel, out of town expenses, conference travel expenses and per diem, parking and mileage expenses. • Overhead or Indirect costs: Most budgets include overhead expenses (also called indirect costs), which allow the project to bear a portion of the administrative costs of the day-to-day operation.
TOTAL PROGRAM BUDGET
3. A total program budget for providing services for ''X'' TRAINEES visits
3.rent service =$125,000
TOTAL COST PER TRAINEE =1,600,000/1000=1600
2. FUNCTIONAL PERSONNEL BUDGET
PER TRAINEE VISIT [ ''X'' = 1000 TRAINEES]
''EMPLOYEE SALARY+ RELATED EXPENSES / NO. OF TRAINEES.
[ I have chosen 1000 trainees in a year as an example ]
executive director 100,000 1=100,000+25,000=125,000/1000=125 per trainee. training...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document