(It’s more than just a food)
A Brief Description about the Hotel
Our project concept was started with an idea on how if we provide healthy and organic food to the customers for whom we thought of utilizing our own placed farm in the Gujarat itself. As Agriculture is growing in our part of Gujarat we noticed high enrichment on the growing vegetables and spices from our field of farm. Our vision is to provide a healthy and organic food and it display our process of retaining on farm vegetables and spices in our delicious recipe and to convert it into an eatable form to our customers, this way reducing our inventory and producing cost by 40 %. Our main objective is to serve our customer in the form of food dishes and understand their tastes.
Objectives of Our Hotel
* Our prime objective is to satisfy our customer.
* Keeping food costs at less than 35% of revenue.
* To provide our customers worldwide with exceptional quality organic food.
Mission of Our Hotel
* Our restaurant will be an inspiring one, combining an eclectic atmosphere with excellent and interesting food. * Our main mission is as follows: Have a great food selection. * Efficient and superior customer service. Because customer satisfaction is our prime objective. Employee welfare, participation and training are equally important to our success. * Our concept combines variety, ambience, entertainment and a superior staff to create a sense of ‘place’. * We offer fair profits for the owners and investors, and a rewarding place to work for the employees. Key to Success
* To have unique, innovative & contemporary product quality. * Employee Retention Focus Cost Control Focus.
* The menu will target to varied people.
Analysis of Marketing Aspects
The restaurant will service break-fast, lunch, dinner, and after-hours dining during the week and weekends. Service will be during the following hours:
* Lunch - 11:00am to 4:00pm
* Dinner - 6:00pm to 11:00pm
* Breakfast - 8:00am to 12:00noon
* Dinner-7:00pm to 12:00pm
Home delivery will available on the order of more than Rs.300.
The Cocktail Menu and Description
Punjabi, Chinese and Desserts Menu
User Segment and Description of the Segment
As we are targeting urban area our segmentation would be into 3 parts:
* Youngsters who are found of music and want to party hard. * Surrounding businesses looking for phone-in lunch for business meetings.
* Foodie families looking for take-out food to take home for family dinner at the end of the workday or enjoying food in a lovely ambience.
Each of the people who are included in these segments covers upper middle class and urban people. Our main targeted customers would be affluent as well as upper middle class and if we talk in terms of demographic then our main targeted customer would be youngsters as we are going to have a very vibrant ambience with the music and techno driven system to which today’s young customers attract towards the most.
Market Segmentation Graphically
| | | | | | | |
Potential Customers| Growth| | | | | | |
Youngsters| 20%| | | | | | |
Corporate s| 10%| | | | | | |
Families| 15%| | | | | | |
Total| 45%| | | | | | |
(As you can see from the growth of the potential customers, there is a growth of 45% in the consumption of restaurant food base on the previous 5 years.)
Our business is based on a preconceived idea. In Ahmedabad there are 1655 restaurants and out of which 120 restaurants started in the year 2013, in all restaurant market is growing by 15% in Ahmedabad and so I think we have a huge market to build in. For market analysis I had taken the help of secondary data available. Today in India the trend of specialty restaurants is increasing.