Things that will help the world’s co2 level and environment
All things good for the environment and friendly to the earth
Commercial, residential and industrial use of energy
The title of the paper is “Earths Devastation: Ways of going green to avoid a catastrophe for mankind”
Uncommon green sources
* The most common thought process of going green is through solar and wind.
* Solar is a major investment considering we live in Arizona.
* Any type of positive change to the environment can be considered green.
* Pesticide control, power plant safety and industrial change have all changed to fit today’s desires.
* Spreading of chemicals
* Inhuman for eating, but almost necessary now
* Chemicals only become stronger
* Buffer zones have been increased in Utah to 100ft from residential areas
* $32 billion are spent on pesticides world wide
* There are between 20 and 200 chemical mixtures within these products
Nuclear power plants
* They contribute to global warming
* In 2009, six plants were being sued for CO2 emissions
* Safer than burning coal but not as eco-friendly compared to solar/wind/hydro technology
* Requires radioactive fuel, but produces incredible amount of energy
* Four corners power plant plans to reduce emissions from 48,000 tons to 5,800 tons per year
* Low-rise apartments are soon to be implanted
* Air conditioning uses two-thirds of the electricity within the building
* Building consume 38% of the total energy
* They also use 68% of total electricity
* Total of 38% of CO2 emissions are from buildings
* Proper insulation is also important
* Thermal imaging has also been integrated within the new change
* Fastest growing – 20-30% growth per year
* In the 1980’s rotors started out at 20 meters in length, now... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2012, 04). Green Energy. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 04, 2012, from http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Green-Energy-984240.html
"Green Energy" StudyMode.com. 04 2012. 04 2012 <http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Green-Energy-984240.html>.
"Green Energy." StudyMode.com. 04, 2012. Accessed 04, 2012. http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Green-Energy-984240.html.