Contents of a Geography SBA
• The Aim (or Aims) of the study ?
• Analysis and discussion
• Location maps
There is a particular order in which the report must be done for presentation. This is as follows:
1. Title page
2. Strategy sheet
3. Table of contents
4. Location map(s)
5. Aim of the study
6. Method of data collection
7. Presentation of data
(1) Table of Contents
• Details properly sequenced with correct page number 1 MARK
(2) Aim of the Study
• At least ONE aim clearly stated as a direct or implicit question. 2 MARKS
Aim is geographical and based on the Syllabus
Aim allows collection of primary data.
(3) Location of the Study
• At least two sketch maps: 4 MARKS
ONE of the site (showing immediate environs), and
ONE (usually of territory) showing its location in relation to other features (for example, roads, rivers, settlements within the parish or region or district); BOTH maps accurately drawn and properly labelled.
Between the two maps: (Indication of scale, directional arrow, key or labels, title (1 mark each to maximum 4 marks)
• A clear statement on HOW data were collected and an example of the instrument used or a brief outline of how observations were made and tests done. 2 MARKS
EITHER • A clear statement on HOW the data were collected. 1 MARK ...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document