FACULTY OF INFORMATION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
MPW2153 MORAL STUDIES
TITLE: ENVIRONMENTAL AND POLLUTION
1. Tai Fei Li
2. Tan Ling Qiao
Date of submission:21/3/2013
Lecturer: Madam Rohaidah Binti Mashudi
Nowadays, a variety of environmental problems affect our entire world. It becomes a popular issues among societies. Therefore, we want to do some research about this issue and find out a few solutions for this matter.
* To determine the types of environmental pollutions.
* To exploring the factors of environmental pollutions. * To recommend the effective methods to cope with environmental pollutions problems.
Types of environmental pollution
1. Air pollution
2. Water pollution
3. Soil pollution
4. Sound pollution
5. Radioactive pollution
6. Thermal pollution
Causes of environmental pollution
1. Usage of fossil fuels
2. Agriculture sector
3. Trading activities
4. Residential sector
Ways to reduce environmental pollution
1. Reduce , Re-use and Recycle
2. Put less load on your furnace and air conditioner.
3. the authorities should conduct continuous inspections, move out polluting industries or encourage them to modernize with latest technology. 4. Join national groups to put pressure on governments and corporations to cut down on their energy consumption. 5. Build efficient railway system to reduces vehicle used or encourage car pooling. MORAL PERSPECTIVES:
We decide to use ethics theories which include social morality, personality virtue for this report. CONCLUSION:
Pollution is a global crisis. Stop environmental pollution is everybody’s duty.It is important to encourage your family and friends to help take care of the world in which we live.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document