I . Objectives
At the end of the lesson, the students should be able to :
1. distinguish cellular structures;
2. distinguish the functions of each structures;
3. familiarize what the cell looks like and
4. compare the factory to a cell
II . Topic: Cellular structures and functions
Skill: describing, explaining, illustrating
Materials: pictures, photocopied materials and video clip (cell biology)
• Aquino, Jesunino R. et. al, Biology II. St. Augustine Publication Inc.
• Capco, Carmelita M. Et. al, Biology Textbook, Phoenix Publishing House, Inc.
• Biology Sci. And Technology Textbook for second year, Book Press Inc.
• Olivares, Maria et. al, Science and Technology for the Modern Worl Diwa Scholastic Press
• Villamil, Aurora M. Sciance and Technology, Phoenix Publishing House
III. Learning Activity
I will divide the class into group, five members each. Assign a recorder
You are going to do this in five(5) minutes.
Show them the different pictures of cell tissues and some parts of cells ( e. g. Ribosomes, mitochondria, lysosomes ).
Allow them to examine the pictures carefully and choose among them is the cell.
But before the student give their answers, let them first read the situation below:
B . Presentation
Situation Analysis :
Larry works in a forensic laboratory. His boss James instructed him to get a cell sample from the child victim that has run over by a truck. Which of the following is the cell that Larry should send to James?
Teachers Activity Student’s Activity
From the pictures i have given you, Student will select from the given
choose what James should get from the child pictures of tissues, organs, parts of a cell
victim. and cell. (5)minutes.
After hearing the student answers,
Cite This Essay
(2013, 04). Detailed Lesson Plan in Grade 6. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 04, 2013, from http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Detailed-Lesson-Plan-In-Grade-6-1626156.html
"Detailed Lesson Plan in Grade 6" StudyMode.com. 04 2013. 2013. 04 2013 <http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Detailed-Lesson-Plan-In-Grade-6-1626156.html>.
- MLA 7
"Detailed Lesson Plan in Grade 6." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 04 2013. Web. 04 2013. <http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Detailed-Lesson-Plan-In-Grade-6-1626156.html>.
"Detailed Lesson Plan in Grade 6." StudyMode.com. 04, 2013. Accessed 04, 2013. http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Detailed-Lesson-Plan-In-Grade-6-1626156.html.