1) I didn’t know exactly what the dead poet's society meant. 2) I assumed the movie was going to be based on a secret group. 3) I thought this due to the fact that "Dead poet's society" sounds like a secret group. 4) This movie title would seem to involve lots of poetic references such as Shakespeare or Edgar Allen Poe. 5) Dead poets might stand for all the poets in the past or could mean a poet that speaks daring things that would make them a "dead man" or a "dead poet"
1) Seven boys: Neil, Todd, Knox, Charlie, Richard, Steven and Gerard attended an all-boy Prehistory School. 2) In their English class, instructed by Mr. Keating, was designed to make the boys free thinkers (which was looked down at in the school). 3) The boys create the "dead poet's socity" to and eventually get the idea to protest getting girls at their school. 4) The headmaster of the Academy finds out and is outraged and blames the teacher, Mr. Keating, for the chain of events even leading to one of the boy's deaths. 5) As Mr. Keating grapes his final items all his students defy their new teacher for him and the film ends showing that Connotation
1) The motif of the story is that it's important to stand up for what's right and think for yourself. 2) A symbol in the story is the desk kit because when he throws it symbolizes that his parents don’t completely control him and that he can learn to express himself. 3)
1) Todd Anderson is confident at the end by being the first to stand up in the classroom for his teacher. 2) "Wandona" is outraged when one of the members of the dead poet's society ratted out their teacher. 3) Mr. Keating is gloomy when he had to leave to academy. 4)
1) The scene goes for disturbed of the fact the boys don’t know what will happen to them to outraged when one of the embers sold their teacher out....