Fill in the following boxes by identifying and describing each step involved in creating a Learning Contract. Discuss the significance of each step and how the differences of individual learners may impact step in the process. The boxes will expand to accommodate what you write. Submit as an attachment to the appropriate drop box.
Steps of Creating a Learning Contract | Overview of each step | Significance of each step and how the differences of individual learners may impact this step in the process |
1. Diagnose Your Learning Needs : | A learning need is a gap between where you are now and where you want to be in regard to a particular set of competencies.
You may already be aware of certain learning needs as a result of a personnel appraisal process or the long accumulation of evidence for yourself of the gaps between where you are now and where you would like to be. | Improve my general knowledge of my relationship with my Boyfriend and Myself.
1. Actively seek out things to do meaning, personally, socially, physically, mentally and emotionally.2. Talk with my work colleagues and ask them to give me feedback on my learning strategies |
2. Specify Your Learning Objectives: | You are ready now to start filling out the first column of the learning contract shown in Figure 15-1, Learning Objectives. Each of the learning needs diagnosed in Step 1 should be translated into a learning objective.Be sure that you objectives describe what you will learn, not what will do. State them in terms that are most meaningful to you ------content acquisition, terminal behaviors, or directions of growth. | 1. Communicate more such as opening myself more about my past to him.
2. Spend more time with him.
3. Learn more about him such as his past and his present.
4. Talk with my work colleagues about how I think I can better my relationship with him and outside such as in my social life and at home and in the workplace. |... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2012, 04). Creating Learning Contracts Handout 6. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 04, 2012, from http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Creating-Learning-Contracts-Handout-6-984121.html
"Creating Learning Contracts Handout 6" StudyMode.com. 04 2012. 2012. 04 2012 <http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Creating-Learning-Contracts-Handout-6-984121.html>.
- MLA 7
"Creating Learning Contracts Handout 6." StudyMode.com. StudyMode.com, 04 2012. Web. 04 2012. <http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Creating-Learning-Contracts-Handout-6-984121.html>.
"Creating Learning Contracts Handout 6." StudyMode.com. 04, 2012. Accessed 04, 2012. http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Creating-Learning-Contracts-Handout-6-984121.html.