NOTES TO STUDENTS
|Unit Title: |Tutor’s Name: | | | | |Unit 02 – Computer Systems |Mr. K.Akilan | |Assignment Title & Number: |Learning Outcomes Covered: |Assessment Criteria Covered: | | |LO1. Understand the function of computer |(1.1,1.2,1.3)(2.1,2.2),(3.1,3.2),(4.1,4.2) | |Plan and Implementation of New Eastern Campus’s |systems | | |Computer Lab– No 1 |LO2. Be able to design computer systems |See the following sheet which lists all the | | |LO3. Be able to build and configure |assessment criteria covered in this assignment. | | |computer systems | | | |LO4. Be able to undertake routine | | | |maintenance on computer systems. | | |DATE SET : | | | |21/12/2012 | | | | | | | |DATE SUBMITTED : | | | |21/01/2013 | | | | | | | | | | |
• Check carefully the hand in date and the instructions given with the assignment. Late submissions will not be accepted.
• Ensure that you give yourself enough time to complete the assignment by the due date.
• Don’t leave things such as printing to the last minuet – excuses of this nature will not be accepted for failure to hand in the work on time.
• You must take responsibility for managing your own time effectively.
• If you are unable to hand in your assignment on time and have valid reasons such as illness, you may apply (in writing) for an extension.
• Failure to achieve at least a PASS grade will result in a REFERRAL grade being given.
• Non-submission of work without valid reasons will lead to an automatic REFERRAL. You will then be asked to complete an alternative assignment.
• Take great care that if you use other people’s work or ideas in your assignment, you properly reference them, using the HARVARD referencing system, in you text and any bibliography, otherwise you may be guilty of plagiarism.
• If you are caught plagiarising you could have your grade reduced to A REFERRAL or at worst you could be excluded from the course.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document