A Case Study of Interstate Business College
Three Men and A lady
1. Based on the information you have gathered during your first task, what discrepancies/irregularities exist in Shawn Davidson’s file? * Signatures on Enrollment Agreement do not seem to be the same (pg. 507) * 1st Enrollment Agreement Total should equal $9995.00 (508) Total Tuition
9,995.00 (not the listed 10,020.00)
The amount listed is the enrollment agreement was 10,020.00 which gives a difference of :
10,020.00 - 9995.00 =25
* 2nd Enrollment Agreement Total should equal $12075.00 (508)
12,075.00 (not the listed 12100.00)
The amount listed is the enrollment agreement was 12,100.00 which gives a difference of : 12100.00 -12075.00 =25
* Both 1st Enrollment Agreement and 2nd Enrollment Agreement had additional $25.00 charge that is not labeled. (508) * The TOTAL DUE on both Enrollment Agreements are handwritten by IBC admissions representative (508)
* Enrollment Agreement does not agree with Detail Ledger. According to Agreement of Documents Chart (507) the charges on Enrollment Agreement and Detail Ledger Listing should agree.
Med Association Fee (not mentioned)
* The costs and financial aid on Detail Ledger Listing should agree with those on Withdrawal Record. (507) Amount the student owes (657.12) was handwritten. (511) * Step One: Unpaid Charges (511)
Total Aid Paid to Institution’s Costs is $11485 not 9085.
Total Inst Cost
Please join StudyMode to read the full document