Make a list of five specific HR problems you think Carter Cleaning will have to grapple with
Carter Cleaning center will have the following main problems to grapple with if they do not experience the proper management and HR practices in their Cleaning center
1. Carter Cleaning center business has increased from two stores to six stores which have created a need of having skilled workers, so Carter Cleaning center will have to devise a system of Selecting, Hiring, Training, Appraising and Compensating the employees.
2. The Carter Cleaning center will have the problem of communication and coordination between the employees, for this they have to motivate and guide them of right behavior.
3. Carter Cleaning center will have the problem of proper HR staff, as at this scale of business the introduction of proper HR staff is not profitable so site managers employed in the Carter Cleaning Center will have to perform the job of HR as well, as every manager should have the ability to perform staff (human resource) and line functions both in order to be competitive.
4. Carter Cleaning center could have the problem of high turnover of employees if the employees are not provided with the proper facilities and health care services and if they feel as if their salaries are unfair and unjust with regards to the work they perform.
5. The Carter Cleaning center will have to update itself with the continuously changing trends such as Globalization, Technological trends, Workforce diversity and Trends in the nature of work in order to compete and live in the continuously changing environment. [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2012, 09). Carter Company. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 09, 2012, from http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Carter-Company-1093882.html
"Carter Company" StudyMode.com. 09 2012. 09 2012 <http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Carter-Company-1093882.html>.
"Carter Company." StudyMode.com. 09, 2012. Accessed 09, 2012. http://www.studymode.com/course-notes/Carter-Company-1093882.html.