For this assignment, you will research the http://www.phoenix.edu website and use the My Career Plan tools on eCampus. To complete this assignment, follow the directions provided in each section.
You may refer to the completed example in the Week 3 Materials as a guideline. When you complete each section, submit this document to your Week 3 Assignment 1 link on your student website.
Save this document so you can reference it as you work on building your career plan in your future University of Phoenix courses.
Section 1: Career Research
1. Go to http://www.phoenix.edu and browse the available degrees, then complete the following table. 2. List the degree programs you are interested in and potential careers that might require these degrees.
Careers and degrees I’m interested in| What I know about these careers and degrees| What I need to know about these careers and degrees| Systems Analyst| I know that UOPX offers Bachelor of Science in IT with a Concentration in Business Systems Analysis. Going through market research, I do see that they are in high demand and also come with a very high salary. I should have no problem getting a career once I finish my Bachelor’s Degree in this field.| Which company will be a better fit for me. Mobile device company or computer programming?| | | |
| | |
Section 2: Career Interests Profiler
1. Complete the Career Interests Profiler, located in My Career Plan on the student website. To access the Career Interests Profiler in My Career Plan, complete the following steps:
* Log in to the student website at https://ecampus.phoenix.edu * Click the Library tab, then click the Phoenix Career Services link. * Click the Explore icon.
* Click My Career Plan.
* Click the Start button to launch the Career Interests Profiler.
2. After completing the profiler for the first time, view your results. If...