Province of Cavite
Municipality of Tanza
BARANGAY AMAYA V
BARANGAY ORDINANCE NO. 2011 - 04
ADOPTING, PROMOTING AND IMPLEMENTING THE CITIZEN’S CHARTER OF BARANGAY AMAYA V, TANZA, CAVITE AND PROVIDING DISCIPLINARY ACTION AND PENALTIES FOR VIOLATION THEREOF.
Be it ordained by the Sangguninag Barangay of Amaya V, Tanza, Cavite that:
SECTION 1. TITLE
This Ordinance shall be known as “The Citizen’s Charter of Barangay Amaya V, Tanza, Cavite”.
This ordinance is enacted to make the citizens aware of the rights and privileges of getting the frontline services they need from our government offices satisfyingly and for our government employees to render the frontline services needed by the citizens with courtesy, promptness, accuracy, honesty and satisfaction guaranty.
SECTION 3.DECLARATION OF POLICY
The Sangguniang Barangay of Amaya V, Tanza, Cavite through its administration, highly recognizes the significance and need of establishing, promoting, and implementing the Citizen’s charter as mandated in Republic Act 9485 or the Anti-Red Tape Act (ARTA) of 2007, and its implementing Rules and Regulations to facilitate the delivery of the frontline government services to the public.
SECTION 4.DEFINITION OF TERMS AS USED IN THIS ORDINANCE
* Action – written or disapproval made by a government office or agency * Citizen’s Charter – an official document, service standard, or pledge that communicates information on the services provided by the government; step-by-step procedure for availing a particular service * Citizen – (with reference to the Citizen’s Charter) clients whose interests and values are addressed by the Citizen’s Charter * Fixer – any individual who facilitates speedy completion of transactions for pecuniary gain or any other advantage or consideration. * Fixing – the act that involves undue facilitation of transactions for pecuniary gain or any other advantage or consideration. * Frontline Service – transaction between clients and government offices/agencies (applications for any privilege, right, permit, reward, license, concessions, or for any modification, renewal or extension of the enumerated applications and/or requests) * Irrelevant requirements – any document/performance of an act not directly material to the resolution of the request or application. * Officer or Employee – person employed in a government office or agency required to perform responsibilities related to the application or request * Published Materials – printed, computer-generated, or photocopied materials and procedural manuals/flowcharts, containing basic information on accessing frontline services * – request or applications which only require ministerial actions on the part of the public officer or employee.
SECTION 5. THE CITIZEN’S CHARTER
* This shall be an official document, service standard or pledge that gives information on the frontline services provided by each concerned office and the step-by-step procedure to be followed by the person who wants to be availed of the service, the amount of time expected to finish each step and the employee/officer who will attend to the person.
* The Citizens Charter shall be in the form of billboards which should be posted at the main entrance of the office or at the most conspicuous place and in the form of published materials in English or Tagalog.
* The Citizen’s Charter shall include the following information: * Identification of the frontline service
* Brief Statement about the frontline service
* Documents to be presented/requirements
* Amount of Fees
* Step-by-step procedure
* Maximum time to conclude each step
* Officer or employee responsible
* Feedback mechanism
* There shall be a maximum of five (5) signatures for...