S.M.K. SERI KUNDANG
PROJECT WORK 1/ 2012
NAMA : Rahman
TINGKATAN : 5 SCIENCE
SCHOOL : S.M.K SERI KUNDANG
TEACHER : PN. HASLIZA
First and foremost I would like to thank God that finally, I have succeeded in finishing this project work. I would like to thank my beloved Additional Mathematics teacher, Puan Hasliza binti Abu Bakar for all the guidance she had provided me during the process of finishing this work.
Next, I would like to give a thousand appreciations to both En. Shukri and Pn Zaharah as my parent who had gave me full support in this project, financially and mentally. They gave me moral support when I needed it.
I also would like to give my thanks to my fellow friends such as Maisarah Hanani and Hon Yean Kean who had helped me in finding the information that I’m clueless about, and the time we spent together in study groups on finishing this project. Last but not least I would like to express this appreciation towards all who gave me the possibility to complete this coursework.
The aims of carrying out this project work are:
* to apply and adapt a variety of problem-solving strategies tosolve problems.
* to improve thinking skills.
* to promote effective mathematical communication.
* to develop mathematical knowledge through problem solving in a way that increases students interest and confidence.
* to use the language of mathematics to express mathematical ideas precisely.
* to provide learning environment that stimulates and enhanceseffective learning.
* to develop positive attitude towards mathematics...