List of references
1. A relationship between CSR and Financial performance [online]. Retrieved from： http://www.springerlink.com/content/k32h077257618274/
2. Berenbeim, R. (1987) ‘Corporate Ethics’, The Conference Board (New York), pp. 3. 3. Carroll' CSR theory[online]. Retrieved from:
4. Carroll, A.B (1991) ‘The Pyramid of Corporate Social Responsibility: Toward the Moral Management of Organizational Stakeholders’, Business Horizons (July/August) pp.39-48.
5. Carroll, A.B. (1979) ‘A Three-Dimensional Conceptual Model of Corporate Performance’, Academy of Management Review, Vol. 4, No. 4, pp. 497-505.
6. Carroll, A.B. (1990) ‘Principles of Business Ethics: Their Role in Decision Making and Initial Consensus’, Management Decision, Vol. 28, No. 8, pp. 20-24.
7. Carroll, A.B. (1993) ‘Business and Society: Ethics and Stakeholder Management’, second edition (Cincinnati: South-Western College Publishing).
8. Carroll's CSR theory [online]. Retrieved from:
9. CSR theory definition[online]. Retrieved from:
10. Development of CSR theory [online]. Retrieved from:
11. Explain of CSR [online]. Retrieved from:
12. Freeman, R.E. (1984) ‘Strategic Management: A Stakeholder Approach (Pitman, Boston).
13. Friedman, M. (1962) ‘Capitalism and Freedom’, University of Chicago Press, Chicago.
14. Friedman, M. (1970) ‘The Social Responsibility of Business is to Increase its Profits’, New York Times Magazine, September 13th, pp. 122-126.
15. Friedman's stakeholder theory [online]. Retrieved from: http://edalys.fr/documents/Stakeholders%20theory.pdf...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document